Sunday 12 October 2008

Am I Ready ?

I only have about two and a half weeks left before I leave for Nepal, there is a long list of things I need to do, what do I do first ? Help....... panic station !!

Take a deep breath, and count to ten. Thats what I would tell others, but its not so easy when its yours truly.Ok, lets prioritise as a manager would- seems such a long time ago when I was vaguely one of them. Make a list, I always feel I have achieved something when I have made a list.So here it goes :

-collect sponsorship money.£940 so far with half a dozen outstanding and a few more reminders to do

-Explore setting up a blog for interested sponsors to keep up to date with the trip

-Do a complete list of all sponsors to be posted on my blog- has started

-create a medical kit to include antibiotics, Malarone for Malaria, antihistamine, Immodium, sterilizing tablets plus all the usual suspects.I am half way there on this

-take little pressies from M'sia for the children in the orphanage. Found lots of useful knicknacks in the most unlikely places in the cupboards.I didn't realise that I am such a hoarder.......come in useful sometimes I suppose

-Need to read up all about HIV &Aids and practise my injection technique. Its been years.........Help !

-I can't find my pulse ? Help, someone !

I am just about reaching saturation point about lists.I guess I need to start packing sometime

1 comment:

Tee said...

Hello! Looking Good!